Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

I thought I better show you a peek of the super limited edition Christmas cards I sent out this year. If you received one of these then you are VERY lucky! :)

Christmas Cards 2010

These cards also contained a special Christmas badge which I will post soon.

3 Responses to “Christmas Cards 2010”

Unknown said...

Aww nuts...looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones :P
Lovely cards :)

Yipori said...

Maybe next year...
So did santa bring you a new fancy phone? I could do you a custom wallpaper for whatever phone you're using now, but I think you should use your Schnoozi instead!

Unknown said...

No new phone I'm afraid :/
Thanks for the offer of a custom wallpaper, but my phone is very old...not sure it can display anything other than numbers :P
Was thinking of rejigging a few of my doodles to fit iphone etc. And Schnoozi would definitely be one of them.